Business Events Ecosystem Now Includes AI Concierge, Enterprise Learning Experiences, and World-Class Security and Privacy Features
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA – PCMA and CEMA President and CEO Sherrif Karamat, CAE, and PCMA Chief Business Officer Junior Tauvaa, unveiled a suite of enhanced individual user and enterprise performance features as part of Project Spark today at IMEX America. These learning and training services are aimed at helping individuals and businesses elevate their productivity and performance using generative AI.
“At the beginning of 2023, the global business events industry was barely talking about AI. Nine months later, sixty-eight percent of business event professionals are telling us that they see AI as a crucial tool for their business,” said Karamat. “Spark currently has more than 3,500 users.”
In addition to the always free Starter version of Spark, a new paid Professional version was released to meet the growing productivity and performance needs of users. Enhancements include:
- Enhanced Personalization: Event professionals can now tailor content with a unique brand voice and tone, ensuring each event communicates its distinctive identity and resonates with the audience.
- Expanded Content Creation: New functionality and capacities that expand user creative boundaries.
- New Analytic Functionality: Qualitative event analysis across multiple formats including spreadsheets, videos, and podcasts.
The Professional version will be available on Monday, October 23 at $19 per month or $199 annually. The demo files can be downloaded here.
A new Enterprise version was also introduced for those businesses looking to kickstart performance across their event operations. This includes all features in the Professional version plus:
- AI Event Concierge: A Spark-powered web chatbot powered by generative AI and fine-tuned with event-specific and destination-centric data. It delivers a personalized and augmented experience for participants, a transformational shift from conventional chatbots. PCMA has deployed the chatbot as part of its Convening Leaders 2024 event website.
- Collaboration Features: New features allow event teams to use AI to improve internal productivity and communication across the enterprise.
- Fine-Tuned AI Models for Enterprise: A secure, fine-tuned AI model customization, enhancing data privacy and security while delivering personalized AI experiences.
- Enterprise-Grade Security and Privacy: Paid plans guarantee the utmost privacy, with enhanced measures to ensure both input and output data remain confidential.
Spark Accelerator, a brainchild of Gevme and PCMA, introduces the Explorer and Innovator learning and innovation experiences. These programs provide training on AI, personalized workshops, use-case development, and a comprehensive implementation action plan, equipping event teams with the tools and insights needed to revolutionize their event strategies.
“Our journey through Project Spark’s discovery phase has revealed the untapped potential of Generative AI. It’s not just about enhancing productivity and work quality – it’s a game changer in crafting uniquely personalized event experiences,” said Veemal Gungadin, CEO of Gevme.
For more information on Spark’s enterprise solutions and to explore the frontier of AI-enhanced event experiences, visit www.sparkit.ai/enterprise/.
# # #
As a premier event technology provider in the Asia-Pacific region, Gevme offers innovative solutions for in-person, hybrid, and virtual events. Our comprehensive suite of event management tools powers seamless and customizable event experiences, making event planning efficient, engaging, and profitable. With Gevme, event professionals can streamline the planning process, saving time and resources. Our customizable solutions enable businesses to create interactive and personalized experiences for attendees, fostering memorable and impactful connections between organizations and their audiences. Having successfully orchestrated over 80,000 events globally, the Gevme team pushes the boundaries of event technology, setting new standards for the industry. Find out more about how Gevme can help you transform your events into truly engaging and successful experiences at www.gevme.com.
PCMA, PCMA Foundation, and CEMA educate, inspire, and listen, creating meaningful experiences where passion, purpose, and commerce come together. We are the world’s largest community for Business Events Strategists, providing senior-level education, networking, and market intelligence for the global business events industry. Our mission is to drive social and economic progress through business events. Headquartered in Chicago, IL PCMA has 17 North American Chapters, regional communities in APAC, EMEA, and LATAM, and members in 59 countries. The Corporate Event Marketing Association (CEMA), a PCMA subsidiary, advances strategic event marketing and marketing communications for senior-level event marketers and industry professionals. Visit us at pcma.org.