LAS VEGAS, NV – Hospitality giant Wyndham Hotel Group announced the latest addition to its expanding Dolce Hotels and Resorts brand: Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort. Growing Dolce’s portfolio of leading group and meetings destinations, the resort represents a step forward in the company’s mission to increase its diverse offerings for meeting planners.
The new resort builds on the company’s escalating growth momentum in the group and meeting space: in 2017, Wyndham Hotel Group opened 415 hotels, adding 150 new meeting spaces in the U.S. alone.
“Wyndham Hotel Group partners with meeting and event planners on every type of meeting – whether a major convention, an intimate board meeting or something in between – across our expansive portfolio,” said Barry Goldstein, Wyndham Hotel Group’s Chief Marketing Officer.
Wyndham Hotel Group has curated a robust global pipeline of more than 1,200 hotels scheduled to open in 2018 and beyond. Planners can anticipate the following additions to the Wyndham portfolio in the next several years:
- The Summit, A Dolce Hotel, U.S.: This new-construction hotel and conference center is located less than 10 miles from downtown Cincinnati, OH. Scheduled to open in 2018, the hotel will have an eight-story atrium; a rooftop garden; a health club; and 22,000 sq. ft. (2,044 square meters) of function space, including 16 individual meeting rooms.
- Wyndham Suzhou Fenhu, China: Anticipated to open later this month, this hotel offers 40,000 sq. ft. (3,735 square meters) of meeting space across 12 meeting rooms accommodating up to 1,500 people. The largest meeting room is 19,500 sq. ft. (1,820 square meters).
- Wyndham Grand Nevis, Nevis: When completed in 2019, this resort will boast 170 suites, condominiums and villas; a private beach club; five dining areas; infinity pools; more than 10,000 sq. ft. (929 square meters) of meeting space; a spa; and more.
- Wyndham Grand Ambergris Caye, Belize: This hotel will offer 7,000 sq. ft. (650 square meters) of meeting space and an onsite excursion center. It puts guests within just yards of Belize’s Barrier Reef, the world’s second largest coral reef system which runs the length of the country, and is just three miles from San Pedro, the island’s only town.
- Ramada Islamabad, Pakistan: This 108-room, new-construction hotel is ideally located next to the Islamabad Club with a magnificent view of the Rawal Lake from its rooms and roof-top restaurant. The hotel features 16,619 sq. ft. (1,544 square meters) of meeting space comprising four meeting rooms accommodating up to 600 guests.
- Wyndham Doha West Bay, Qatar: Located in the heart of a thriving business, exhibition, conference and leisure district, this impressive 40-story high-rise will house both rooms and apartments alongside banquet, conference, ballroom and individual meeting spaces comprising 19,375 sq. ft. (1,800 square meters) all conveniently located on the 1st floor podium.