CHICAGO, IL – The International Live Events Association (ILEA) is offering live events professionals the chance to focus on creative business success at ILEA Live, Aug. 10-12 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Celebrating its 30th year, ILEA’s flagship event offers education sessions and workshops in a variety of interactive formats, allowing attendees to tailor their experience to fit their educational needs. At ILEA Live, the education program provides attendees with actionable items and ideas to achieve better results for their business.
Education sessions will drive attendees to:
- Think like an artist as opposed to a marketer
- Leverage the senses when designing, selling and displaying food
- Learn about five technologies that are re-shaping events
- Implement 12 unique methods for audience engagement
- Build a video portfolio that drives business
- Sell your creative value to clients
- Create a powerful culture that allows people to thrive
Drive customer loyalty in an era of constant change “Each year, ILEA Live is created by live event professionals for live event professionals, and this year’s event will feature even greater engagement than years past,” said Judy Brillhart, CSEP, PBC, ILEA President. “With 30+ learning opportunities, ILEA Live is a collaborative experience for event producers and live events professionals to strengthen their creative output, sharpen their business strategies and find inspiration.”
For more information, visit www.ilealive.com.