CHICAGO, IL — Corcoran Expositions, one of the country’s largest independent tradeshow organizers, has made five new appointments to help meet increased growth at the firm.
“We are off to great start in 2017, providing services to many longstanding clients and also helping seven new clients,” said COO Dan Corcoran. “We are very excited about these five new hires as they will play a large role in serving the growing needs of our clients.”
- Leesa Engelmann, Sponsorship Manager. Engelmann brings 16 years of experience in the tradeshow industry, including running her own consulting business, Event Marketing Girl, for eight years. Most recently, she served as the Marketing and Exhibits Manager for the Orthopedic Trauma Association after three years as the Event Marketing lead for GE Critical Power.
- Gavin McAuliffe, Exhibit Sales. McAuliffe brings 12 years of experience in the tradeshow industry, most recently serving as an Account Executive for J&J Exhibitors Service.
- Tyson Harrison, Exhibit Sales. Harrison most recently held positions in the hospitality industry, and previously was a Meeting Rooms Conversion Manager for Aramark at McCormick Place.
- Jennifer Kattalia, Exhibit Coordinator. Kattalia is a graduating senior at DePaul University and a former intern at Corcoran primarily working on attendee and exhibitor marketing projects for the Chicago Golf Show.
- Nicol Corcoran, Contract Administrator. Corcoran is new to the tradeshow industry, and most recently was an administrator for a student tutoring and testing center. Prior to that she had an eight-year career in the university residence life field, working at universities in five different states.
For more information, visit www.corcexpo.com.